RAWDAH UPLIFTMENT CENTRE
To support underprivileged communities with skills development while undertaking various Islamic courses
Nonprofit community based organization with the following aim and objectives
• To support underprivileged communities with skills development while undertaking various Islamic courses.
• To serve as a dawah centre.
• Skills development over a variety of areas, ie., general business practice, artisanal skills ie, plumbing,welding.
• To provide hostel and prayer facilities to members for the duration of each course.
• To offer a platform for the youth to grow their areas of expertise and leave well-rounded competent ambassadors of Islam.
• To support custodian of Muslim heritage place of worship.
• Work with similar groups and exchange information and advice with them.
• Organize meetings ,community dialogue, training course, events to empower students.
• To publicize and promote the work through media and other gatherings.
To raise funds and receive contribution where appropriate to finance the work.
• Help learners with application (admission and bursary).
• Assist in production tomorrow’s leaders, businesses people. etc
• Working hand in hand to empower future generation.
• Provide education with parents on how to support their students on daily basis life.